Browning Belgium Olympian .308 Norma Magnum. Rarest Of The Oly’s! In Browning Hardcase
Product DescriptionBrowning Belgium Olympian .308 Norma Magnum. Rarest Of The Oly’s! Like New/Unfired In Browning Luggage Case. Excellent Condition/Unfired. Very Minor Handling Marks. In Browning Hardcase. Features The Finest Figured Walnut Stock, Hand Checkered 32-Line Pattern. Hand Carved Scroll. Rosewood Grip Cap fitted With 18-Carat Gold Medallion. Barrel Is Hand-Engraved Forward Of The Receiver And Magnificently Polished And Blued. Chrome Plated Receiver, Floor Plate And Trigger Guard In Satin Finish. Hand Engraved With Lion, Grizzly, Moose, Elk by R. Greco. WE WILL BE POSTING MORE OLYMPIAN’S PURCHASED IN A PRIVATE COLLECTION IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. SPECIFICATIONS
- FEW SMALL HANDLING MARKS
- MANUFACTURED: 1967
- LONG EXTRACTOR
- BROWNING RECOIL PAD
- TRIGGER: APPROX. 3lbs. PULL, GOLD PLATED
- LOP: 13 5/8″
- CAPACITY: 4
- BARREL: 24″
- APPROXIMATE WEIGHT: 8 lbs 4 oz.
- CANNOT COMPLETE YOUR COLLECTION WITHOUT ONE OF THESE
- Buyer agrees to have any used firearm checked by a certified gunsmith prior to firing.
- Buyer assumes all legality, liability and responsibility for the condition, use & security/storage of the firearm purchased.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- Buyer certifies by purchasing a firearm from Custom Shop Inc. that he or she is legally qualified to purchase and own the firearm and that there are no state or local laws preventing ownership and owner will utilize a trigger lock to prevent accidents.
- Buyer understands that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly.
- As it is a matter of record that Custom Shop Inc. has no established testing facility, Custom Shop Inc. assumes no liability for the safe functioning of any firearm sold.
- Buyer must be at least 18-21 years of age to purchase any firearm. Please check with your FFL / gun transfer dealer on age requirements in your state.
- Upon purchase, buyer assumes all liability and responsibility including but not limited to the usage and safe storage of the purchased firearm.