Belgian 16 Gauge Guild Side By Side Shotgun With Extra 16 Gauge x 8mm Drilling Barrel. Very Nice Condition
Belgian 16 Gauge Guild Side By Side Shotgun With Extra 16 Gauge x 8mm Drilling Barrel
Very Nice Condition
Very Interesting Story With This Firearm. Presented As A Gift To Ed Stratton Of E.A. Stratton & Son Wilderness Guide Service After A Blast And Cast Trip Down The Middle Fork Of The Salmon River In The 1930’s. These Were High End Trips Back In The Day And The Gifting Of This Firearm Shows Great Appreciation For A Great Experience.
- Side Lock Side By Side Receiver.
- One 16 Gauge Shot Gun Barrel Set With Smokeless Powder Nitro Proof Marks And Liege Proof House Markings.
- One Scoped 16 Gauge x 8mm Drilling Side By Side Barrel Set With Smokeless Powder Nitro Proof Marks And Liege Proof House Markings.
- Belgian Proof Marked Side By Side Shotgun/Drilling Set With German Retailer, Albert Welke Berlin N24 Imprinted On Barrel Sets.
- This Firearm Has Select Grade Walnut Stock.
- DOM Estimated At 1898-1924
- MAKE: BELGIAN GUILD GUN IMPORTED TO BERLIN, GERMANY BY ALBERT WELKE
- MODEL: N24
- BARRELS: SIDE BY SIDE RECEIVER WITH 29 1/4 INCH 16G SHOTGUN SET AND 24 INCH 16G x 8MM DRILLING SET
- LOP: FRONT TRIGGER: 14 1/2 INCHES. REAR TRIGGER 13 1/2 INCHES
- DRILLING BARRELS SCOPED WITH BUSHNELL BANNER II 5X-4X SCOPE
PLEASE INSPECT YOUR NEWLY PURCHASED FIREARM FOLLOWING THESE CONDITIONS:
INSPECTION MUST BE DONE ON THE PREMISES OF THE RECEIVING FFL, ONLY.
DO NOT REMOVE THE FIREARM FROM RECEIVING FFL BEFORE INSPECTION IS COMPLETED AND FIREARM IS ACCEPTED.
ALL FIREARMS TAKEN IN AS CONSIGNMENTS AND SOLD AS CONSIGNMENTS ARE SOLD AS IS, WITH NO REFUND.
WE PROVIDE A 3-DAY WINDOW ON NON-CONSIGNMENT FIREARMS, TO COMPLETE A REASONABLE INSPECTION. INSPECTION BEGINS ON THE DATE OF DELIVERY TO THE RECEIVING FFL.
DO NOT DISASSEMBLE.
IF THE FIREARM IS DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING, PLEASE TAKE PHOTOS OF THE SHIPPING BOX AND DAMAGES. EMAIL NOTICE OF DAMAGES TO US WITH ATTACHED PHOTOS TO: CUSTOMSHOPINC@AOL.COM AND CALL US AT: 406-375-5126.
IF THE FIREARM IS DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING OR NOT AS DESCRIBED IN OUR ADVERTISEMENT, DO NOT COMPLETE TRANSFER. NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY AT: 406-375-5126. PROMPTLY RETURN THE ITEM TO US IN ITS ORIGINAL PACKAGING TO:
CUSTOM SHOP, INC.
169 S. 2ND STREET
HAMILTON, MT 59840
- Buyer agrees to have any used firearm checked by a certified gunsmith prior to firing.
- Buyer assumes all legality, liability and responsibility for the condition, use, and security/storage of the firearm purchased.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- Buyer certifies by purchasing a firearm from Custom Shop, Inc. that he or she is legally qualified to purchase and own the firearm and that there are no state or local laws preventing ownership, and owner will utilize a trigger lock to prevent accidents.
- Buyer understands that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly.
- As it is a matter of record that Custom Shop, Inc. has no established testing facility, Custom Shop, Inc. assumes no liability for the safe functioning of any firearm sold.
- Buyer must be at least 18-21 years of age to purchase any firearm. Please check with your FFL / gun transfer dealer on age requirements in your state.
- Upon purchase, buyer assumes all liability and responsibility, including but not limited to, the usage and safe storage of the purchased firearm.