Double Helix. When you use the classic straight-pull bolt-action design to chamber each cartridge they are fed from the new 10-round rotary Double Helix™ (patent pending) box magazine. No magazine is like the Double Helix. And no magazine is easier to load and more reliable at feeding.
- With Burris Rimfire 3x-9x 40mm Scope. Duplex Reticle
- Gold Plated Trigger
- MAKE: BROWNING
- MODEL: T-BOLT
- CALIBER: 22LR
- T-BOLT ACTION
- OVERALL LENGTH: 40 1/4 INCHES
- BARREL: 22 INCHES
- LOP: 13 1/2 INCHES
- WEIGHT: 5 lbs 13 ozs
PLEASE INSPECT YOUR NEWLY PURCHASED FIREARM FOLLOWING THESE CONDITIONS:
INSPECTION MUST BE DONE ON THE PREMISES OF THE RECEIVING FFL, ONLY.
DO NOT REMOVE THE FIREARM FROM RECEIVING FFL BEFORE INSPECTION IS COMPLETED AND FIREARM IS ACCEPTED.
ALL FIREARMS TAKEN IN AS CONSIGNMENTS AND SOLD AS CONSIGNMENTS ARE SOLD AS IS, WITH NO REFUND.
WE PROVIDE A 3-DAY WINDOW ON NON-CONSIGNMENT FIREARMS, TO COMPLETE A REASONABLE INSPECTION. INSPECTION BEGINS ON THE DATE OF DELIVERY TO THE RECEIVING FFL.
DO NOT DISASSEMBLE.
IF THE FIREARM IS DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING, PLEASE TAKE PHOTOS OF THE SHIPPING BOX AND DAMAGES. EMAIL NOTICE OF DAMAGES TO US WITH ATTACHED PHOTOS TO: CUSTOMSHOPINC@AOL.COM AND CALL US AT: 406-375-5126.
IF THE FIREARM IS DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING OR NOT AS DESCRIBED IN OUR ADVERTISEMENT, DO NOT COMPLETE TRANSFER. NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY AT: 406-375-5126. PROMPTLY RETURN THE ITEM TO US IN ITS ORIGINAL PACKAGING TO:
CUSTOM SHOP, INC.
169 S. 2ND STREET
HAMILTON, MT 59840
- Buyer agrees to have any used firearm checked by a certified gunsmith prior to firing.
- Buyer assumes all legality, liability and responsibility for the condition, use, and security/storage of the firearm purchased.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- Buyer certifies by purchasing a firearm from Custom Shop, Inc. that he or she is legally qualified to purchase and own the firearm and that there are no state or local laws preventing ownership, and owner will utilize a trigger lock to prevent accidents.
- Buyer understands that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly.
- As it is a matter of record that Custom Shop, Inc. has no established testing facility, Custom Shop, Inc. assumes no liability for the safe functioning of any firearm sold.
- Buyer must be at least 18-21 years of age to purchase any firearm. Please check with your FFL / gun transfer dealer on age requirements in your state.
- Upon purchase, buyer assumes all liability and responsibility, including but not limited to, the usage and safe storage of the purchased firearm.