Colt Government Model Comp. Series. 45 Auto. 5″ Nat. Match Barrel. Series 70. Stainless Finish. Brand New In Case.
Colt Government Model Comp. Series. 45 Auto. 5″ Nat. Match Barrel. Series 70. Stainless Finish. New In Case.
The Stainless Steel Colt Competition Pistol™ offers an upgraded alternative to our race-ready full size Government Model® Competition Pistol™. It’s packed with all the great features that made our blued Competition Pistol™ the gun that put the competition on notice. The stainless version offers the resilience and appeal of a stainless steel slide and frame, while maintaining those iconic blue Colt branded G10 grips. The Stainless Steel Colt Competition Pistol™ offers firearms enthusiasts yet another opportunity to add a great shooting, high quality pistol to their collection.
- Dual Spring Recoil System™
- Novak® Adjustable Rear Sight
- Fiber Optic Front Sight
- Comes With 3 Additional Sight Inserts. Red, Green, Blue
- Undercut Trigger Guard
- Upswept Beavertail Grip Safety
- Custom Blue Colt Logo G10 Grips
- 5” National Match® Barrel
- Series 70
- MODEL O1070CCS
YOUR AUTHORIZED COLT DEALER, CUSTOM SHOP INC
PLEASE INSPECT YOUR NEW FIREARM FOLLOWING THESE CONDITIONS.
INSPECTION MUST BE DONE ON THE PREMISES OF THE RECEIVING FFL, ONLY.
DO NOT REMOVE THE FIREARM FROM RECEIVING FFL BEFORE INSPECTION IS COMPLETED AND FIREARM IS ACCEPTED.
WE PROVIDE A 3 DAY WINDOW TO COMPLETE A REASONABLE INSPECTION. INSPECTION BEGINS ON THE DATE OF DELIVERY TO THE RECEIVING FFL
ALL FIREARMS TAKEN IN AS CONSIGNMENTS AND SOLD AS CONSIGNMENTS ARE SOLD AS IS, WITH NO REFUND.
DO NOT DISASSEMBLE.
IF THE FIREARM IS DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING, PLEASE TAKE PHOTOS OF THE SHIPPING BOX AND DAMAGES. EMAIL NOTICE OF DAMAGES TO US WITH ATTACHED PHOTOS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org AND CALL US AT: 406-375-5126
IF THE FIREARM IS DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING, NOT AS DESCRIBED IN OUR ADVERTISMENT, OR YOU’RE OTHERWISE UNSATISFIED, DO NOT COMPLETE TRANSFER. NOTIFY US AT: 406-375-5126. PROMPTLY RETURN THE ITEM TO US IN IT’S ORIGINAL PACKAGING TO:
CUSTOM SHOP LLC
169 S. 2ND STREET
HAMILTON, MT 59840
- Buyer agrees to have any used firearm checked by a certified gunsmith prior to firing.
- Buyer assumes all legality, liability and responsibility for the condition, use & security/storage of the firearm purchased.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- Buyer certifies by purchasing a firearm from Custom Shop Inc. that he or she is legally qualified to purchase and own the firearm and that there are no state or local laws preventing ownership and owner will utilize a trigger lock to prevent accidents.
- Buyer understands that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly.
- As it is a matter of record that Custom Shop Inc. has no established testing facility, Custom Shop Inc. assumes no liability for the safe functioning of any firearm sold.
- Buyer must be at least 18-21 years of age to purchase any firearm. Please check with your FFL / gun transfer dealer on age requirements in your state.
- Upon purchase, buyer assumes all liability and responsibility including but not limited to the usage and safe storage of the purchased firearm.