FN Browning Trombone Pump 22LR. Very Good. In Box
Out of stock
FN Browning Trombone Pump 22LR. Very Good-Excellent. In Box
The FN Browning Trombone is a pump-action long takedown rifle designed by John M. Browning in 1919, patented on 1 August 1922 and manufactured by Fabrique Nationale d’Herstal Belgium from 1922 to 1974. Models manufactured post 1969 had a product code W.
- This Neat Little Take-Down Pump Is Serial Numbered 141900. 150,310 Total Built.
- Comes With Mint Factory Box And Manual Correct To Period, But Not Matching Serial Number
- Bluing Is Excellent
- Small Area Of Clouding And A few Handling Marks On Otherwise Excellent, Gloss Finish Stock
- Firearm Is All Original With Dove-Tail Notch On Receiver
- MAKE: FN BROWNING
- MODEL: TROMBONE
- ACTION: PUMP
- CAL: 22LR
- OVERALL LENGTH: 39 INCHES
- BARREL: 22 INCHES
- LOP: 13 5/8 INCHES
- WEIGHT: 4lbs 13ozs
PLEASE INSPECT YOUR NEWLY PURCHASED FIREARM FOLLOWING THESE CONDITIONS:
INSPECTION MUST BE DONE ON THE PREMISES OF THE RECEIVING FFL, ONLY.
DO NOT REMOVE THE FIREARM FROM RECEIVING FFL BEFORE INSPECTION IS COMPLETED AND FIREARM IS ACCEPTED.
ALL FIREARMS TAKEN IN AS CONSIGNMENTS AND SOLD AS CONSIGNMENTS ARE SOLD AS IS, WITH NO REFUND.
WE PROVIDE A 3-DAY WINDOW ON NON-CONSIGNMENT FIREARMS, TO COMPLETE A REASONABLE INSPECTION. INSPECTION BEGINS ON THE DATE OF DELIVERY TO THE RECEIVING FFL.
DO NOT DISASSEMBLE.
IF THE FIREARM IS DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING, PLEASE TAKE PHOTOS OF THE SHIPPING BOX AND DAMAGES. EMAIL NOTICE OF DAMAGES TO US WITH ATTACHED PHOTOS TO: CUSTOMSHOPINC@AOL.COM AND CALL US AT: 406-375-5126.
IF THE FIREARM IS DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING OR NOT AS DESCRIBED IN OUR ADVERTISEMENT, DO NOT COMPLETE TRANSFER. NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY AT: 406-375-5126. PROMPTLY RETURN THE ITEM TO US IN ITS ORIGINAL PACKAGING TO:
CUSTOM SHOP, INC.
169 S. 2ND STREET
HAMILTON, MT 59840
- Buyer agrees to have any used firearm checked by a certified gunsmith prior to firing.
- Buyer assumes all legality, liability and responsibility for the condition, use, and security/storage of the firearm purchased.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- Buyer certifies by purchasing a firearm from Custom Shop, Inc. that he or she is legally qualified to purchase and own the firearm and that there are no state or local laws preventing ownership, and owner will utilize a trigger lock to prevent accidents.
- Buyer understands that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly.
- As it is a matter of record that Custom Shop, Inc. has no established testing facility, Custom Shop, Inc. assumes no liability for the safe functioning of any firearm sold.
- Buyer must be at least 18-21 years of age to purchase any firearm. Please check with your FFL / gun transfer dealer on age requirements in your state.
- Upon purchase, buyer assumes all liability and responsibility, including but not limited to, the usage and safe storage of the purchased firearm.