Colt Revolver Evaluation
As an option to consider for $49.95, our head gunsmith with go through your Colt revolver in detail and evaluate the current mechanical specifications and originality assessment of your revolver. This service will include the following:
- Timing in Single Action (Summary)
- Timing in Double Action (Summary)
- Trigger Pull (LBS)
- Push Off (YES/NO)
- End Shake/Head Space (B/C Gap) Value (in thousandths)
- Throw-By (YES/NO)
- Forcing Cone Cracks (YES/NO)
- Date of Manufacture (DOM Year)
- Period Specific Grips (YES/NO); if NO, what they should be.
- Period Specific Front Sight (YES/NO); if NO, what it should be.
- Period Specific Rear Sight (YES/NO); if NO, what it should be.